Information Collection And Use
Information You Provide Us
While using our apps (Hatch Baby and/or Rest), we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, child’s name, child’s gender("Personal Information").
For users of the Rest app and Hatch Baby app, Android requires that location services be turned on to actively connect to BLE devices. We do not collect or use that information in our apps.
For users of the Hatch Baby app, when using our products and services, we will also collect information including, but not limited to, child’s weight, child’s feeding amount, child’s sleep, etc.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, child’s name, child’s gender, demographic information, password, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information").
If you make a purchase using a credit or debit card through the Services, your payment information may be collected by a third-party payment provider and not by us.
Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Services
We may use this information, for example, to ensure that the Services function properly, to determine how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters, or to prevent fraud. We use IP address to derive your approximate location.
How we Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- –Improve our products and services by giving us data that can be internally analyzed and audited.
- –To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, to provide services and information that you request, to fulfill your purchase, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- –To contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including information about new products and updates to existing products and services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or other information.
- –For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
- –To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- –We may aggregate data collected through the Services and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
How We Share Your Information
We disclose information that we collect through the Services in the following circumstances:
- –To our employees, contractors, third party service providers, and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. For example, your postal address will be send to a carrier that needs to ship you a product. By using our products and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- –To our advertising and marketing partners in order to promote our Services, including joint marketing partners and affiliates.
- –We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites or online services, based on information relating to your access and use of the Services and other websites or online services. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). To learn more about this practices, and to learn about your choices in connection with it, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info, or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org.
- –To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- –If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- –We will never sell your Personally Identifiable Information, but we may sell aggregated, anonymized forms of information to third parties.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register for and use the Service. Our products and services are not directed to children under 13, and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services.
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We will maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of our Services and related data.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our services.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Hatch Baby, Inc.
3525 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Suite D
Menlo Park, CA 94025