Social Media Manager
Hatch Baby is on a mission to support new parents doing the hardest and most important job they’ll ever have. We're passionate about combining modern design and helpful technology to revolutionize how parents care for babies and kids. Our products and services are new nursery staples that have given countless parents the peace of mind that their children are thriving.
At Hatch Baby, we’re real live, actual parents. We’ve marveled at the miracle of a growing belly. We’ve struggled to feed our babies. We’ve tried everything to get our kids to sleep. We’ve shed (more than a few) tears watching them grow. We’ve done it and are doing it. Some days we’re in the weeds. Some days we feel like we’ve won at parenting.
We passionately love our kids. We passionately love our jobs. We champion work/life balance. We are humbled (in all the ways) by the responsibility of caring for our tiny humans. We know what it’s like.
We're growing fast, and looking for innovators to join our family-friendly team.
A storyteller, a pun-lover, and a wordsmith. Creative, with an eye for design. Instagram-obsessed (all social media, really). A brand builder. An observer of trends and things that are trending. Eager to build community. A champion of parents, kids, and babies. A multi-tasker who can handle multiple projects and tight deadlines. A true team player.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing Hatch Baby’s social media and marketing campaigns, working closely with the content, marketing, product, and customer support teams.
- Creating and owning Hatch Baby’s content calendar and all posts across social channels.
- Writing, editing, and curating posts, stories, tweets, and updates to reflect our brand voice and engage and grow our online community.
- Working closely with creative to manage the flow of assets.
- Managing our social community and growing our brand love by monitoring, listening, and responding to users.
- Engaging in influencer outreach and marketing campaigns with brand partners.
- Analyzing KPIs and offering strategies and tactics to increase engagement.
What you should already have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or similar discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in content, social, or email marketing
- Experience with social platforms, management tools, and influencer programs
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
- Design, photo editing, and video skills are a plus
Email us at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume.