Hatch Baby is a venture funded start up that is looking for a Service Program Manager to ensure that our Sleep Program customers have an exceptional experience. You will have excellent organizational and communication skills to manage the entire customer lifecycle in partnership with our Sleep Experts. This position is part-time, flexible, and perfect for someone who is passionate about helping to make parenting easier!
• Onboard new customers, enter them into our tracking system, and monitor their progress.
• Ensure Sleep Experts are meeting program Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Update reporting dashboard weekly by pulling metrics from Google Analytics and internal systems.
• Gather feedback from our customers and proactively reach out to them to resolve issues.
• Oversee Sleep Expert team by setting them up in our systems, walking them through our workflow, and reviewing time tracking.
• Monitor Zendesk tickets and respond to program inquiries from customers.
• Passionate about customer service
• Enjoy helping and working with people
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized, detail-oriented
Email us at email@example.com and let us know why you're a great fit for this role. Please include a copy of your resume.