We are seeking a front-end web developer who wants to help make the lives of new parents easier! We need a strong web developer that can help us build our next generation of products and services. This is a full-time position and the work can be done remotely, but the ideal candidate will have some availability for in-person meetings in our Menlo Park office.
Hatch Baby is on a mission to bring innovation to the world of parenting. We're passionate about combining modern design with smart technology to revolutionize how parents care for babies and kids. Our two products - Grow, the smart changing pad with built-in scale, and Rest, the remotely controlled night light, sound machine, and toddler alarm clock in one - are new nursery staples that have given countless parents the peace of mind that their children are thriving. We're growing fast, and looking for innovators to grow with us.
- – Develop the technical platform behind Hatch Baby Answered - the next generation platform that works with our smart products to support new parents
- – Collaborate and work closely with our app developers, back-end engineers, and product management team
- – Code, test, and deploy features that drive our customer experience
- – Expert knowledge of React and Redux libraries
- – Experience with responsive design
- – Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- – Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- – Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- – Experience with modern desktop and mobile browser technologies
- – Strong UX and design sensibilities
- – Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you think this is a job you are enthusiastic about and well suited for to firstname.lastname@example.org.