Hatch Baby is a VC funded start-up in Menlo Park, CA. We are reinventing the baby nursery with a series of smart products and services designed to make new parenthood easier.
Released in 2015, our first product, the Smart Changing Pad, is a connected version of the traditional diaper changing pad that allows parents to easily track baby’s weight and breastfeeding amounts. The companion app gives parents insights into their babies' growth and health over time. Following quickly on the first success, Hatch Baby is continuing to build out the suite of smart nursery products, releasing 3 new products in 2017: (1) Rest - night light, sound machine, and OK-to-wake, (2) Listen - fetal doppler, and (3) Grow - second generation smart changing pad and scale. Releasing new products and launching in several large retailers, join Hatch Baby and help us reinvent the modern nursery!
We are looking for a full time customer support associate near Menlo Park, CA who want to help make the lives of new parents easier!
- - Be a fantastic and hands-on member of our team
- - Manage office operations and relevant vendors: planning for, purchasing, and upkeep of workstations, furniture, supplies, snacks, and lunch orders
- - Own space planning, including managing seat arrangements, overseeing construction/redesign of the office
- - Help with people operations such as onboarding new hires, and planning activities and team events; support recruiting efforts with scheduling phone screens, onsite interviews and providing a great candidate experience
- - Help coordinate CEO’s calendar
- - Manage prioritization and resolution of customer-facing issues: triage and field questions from customers on email, phone, and social, manage reporting of customer issue trends and insights to stakeholders
- - Develop content and how-to material to improve customer experience, whether to support new product launches, product updates or emerging issues
- - Help with testing of new products
- - Incredibly organized
- - Empathic (you'll be dealing with tired new parents!)
- - Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- - Interested in gadgets
- - Generalist and willing to learn
- - Self-starter with excellent work ethic
- - Positive team member, willing to help where needed
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you think this is a job you are enthusiastic about and well suited for to firstname.lastname@example.org.